What We Do
McDargh provides comprehensive reporting and consulting services to support the acquisition of, investment in, asset management of, or site selection of commercial real estate throughout the United States (including office buildings, retail buildings, industrial buildings, warehouses, shopping centers, hotels, multifamily communities, senior housing, and land).
Whether you need a detailed inspection report with market and competitive data or a short report regarding the subject only, every assignment is viewed as a critical component of your analysis and is performed with the utmost care. All reports follow stringent guidelines with in-house quality assurance.
McDargh scrutinizes commercial properties for many purposes, making keen observations of the subject’s general conditions, confirming tenants are in place and open for business, and that the surrounding neighborhood and market are viable and prospering, all culminating in a concise and insightful report.
The McDargh Team specializes in onsite data collection and analysis of the general conditions of the property, the strengths and risks of the site, and description of the surrounding commerce and the impact on the subject. At McDargh, we can provide many levels of reports and customize each report to your specific Scope of Work. Whether you need site inspections, due diligence or just aren’t sure, talk with McDargh first.
- Portfolio or Single Asset Due Diligence
- Distressed Asset Due Diligence
- Servicing/Annual Site Inspections
- Tenant Occupancy Confirmation
- Loss Draft Inspections
- Lenders Site Due Diligence
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Inventory of Real Estate Assets
- Raw Data Collection
- Apartment, Hotel and Senior Housing Unit-by-Unit Inspection
- Lease Review
- Specific Market Research, including Market/Submarket Reports
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Onsite Municipality Research Services
- Satellite Annotation